Mini Commando Mini Commando

It was a fun game. There wasn't too much of a challenge tho.
There also was a glitch with the part where you fall into the hole in the ground. You can click on the rocks below and it will play the climb animation even after you exit the hole.

The art was still very nice and the game was well designed.
4/5

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

So simple, yet truly fantastic. I love it.
There's so many subtle animations and options.

5/5

Slender Survival Slender Survival

It's an interesting take on the original game.
I really enjoyed the graphics. The retro style and sounds reminded me of Lone Survivor. My only qualm was the walking animation was pretty limited.
Gameplay was alright. Was there another key or something? It seemed like there was nothing I could do to stop my sanity from dropping once slender showed up.

Overall I give it a 3/5.
Nice work. Keep it up.

Brunodev responds:

Thank you, yeah, there was no other key, I mean, eventually you'll became insane, its the point of the game. We tried to make it have a high rate of re-playability, if you decide not to walk at all, Slender will not disappear taking something like 500 of your stamina, but if you keep walking it will randomly disappear which will be your shot into finding more notes. Rest, run away, get notes =).

PlanetDestroyer++ PlanetDestroyer++

That was....a turd.
There's no instructions or point (at least not one that's specified) in the game.
I walked right off the edge expecting a new level or something, but nothing.

Sorry man. >_>

chewynouget responds:

It's cool, man. Thanks for honest feedback.

Alien Smash Alien Smash

Neat idea, and I love the screaming aliens.
It's kind of a nuisance selecting the direction you want, since you gotta get it right on the side and chase this little guy down. If you replaced, or at least added in, the ability to use the arrow keys instead, I think the game would be a lot more fun.

Marshmallow Jump TEST Marshmallow Jump TEST

I enjoyed the character and the sound effects. If you actually finish it, I'm sure it could be a good game.
However, I'd hold off on uploading it before it's finished. It'll probably result in a lot of bad reviews and votes that won't accurately represent the finished game. You could always upload it to your Dumping Grounds, then share it over the forums or something. Receive feedback without negative votes, ya' know.

Evoke Evoke

Excellent art, bit of a challenge, and very nicely put together.
Nice work. :)